Founding Partner + Attorney
Originally from Dayton Ohio, Regina attended Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Indiana and moved to the Tampa Bay area in 1995 to attend the prestigious Stetson University College of Law. Regina has been a proud member of the Florida Bar since April
Regina has achieved the prestigious “AV Preeminent® Rating” by Martindale-Hubbell. This honor is granted to a small percentage of lawyers.
It is the highest rating available for any lawyer or law firm in the United States. The AV Preeminent® rating reflects that an attorney has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of ethical standards and legal ability.
Regina represents victims of auto & motorcycle accidents, maritime & boating accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, slip & falls, dog bites, premise liability, and general negligence. Regina also practices in all areas of Marital and Family Law including Dissolution of Marriage, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Modification of Final Judgments, Child Support, Contempt, Enforcement, & Mediation.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America- ATLA)
- Motor Vehicle Highway and Premises Liability Section member of the American Association for Justice
- National Association of Professional Women
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Family Law Section member of the Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Family Law Section member of the Hillsborough County Bar
- American Inns of Court (former member)
- Florida Bar
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida Juris Doctor Degree, with Academic Honors.
- Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science with a minor in Women’s Studies, with Academic Honors.