Founding Partner + Attorney
Originally from Dayton Ohio, Regina attended Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Indiana and moved to the Tampa Bay area in 1995 to attend the prestigious Stetson University College of Law. Regina has been a proud member of the Florida Bar since April 1998, and opened her own law practice as a solo practitioner in 1999. Regina has focused her practice in the areas of Personal Injury and Family Law.
Regina has achieved the prestigious “AV Preeminent® Rating” by Martindale-Hubbell. This honor is granted to a only small percentage of lawyers. It is the highest rating available for any lawyer or law firm in the United States. The AV Preeminent® rating reflects that an attorney has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of ethical standards and legal ability.
Regina represents victims of auto & motorcycle accidents, maritime & boating accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, slip & falls, dog bites, premise liability, and general negligence. Regina also practices in all areas of Marital and Family Law including Dissolution of Marriage, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Modification of Final Judgments, Child Support, Contempt, Enforcement, & Mediation.
Current and Past Memberships and Affiliations
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America- ATLA)
- Motor Vehicle Highway and Premises Liability Section member of the American Association for Justice
- National Association of Professional Women
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Family Law Section member of the Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Family Law Section member of the Hillsborough County Bar
- American Inns of Court (former member)
- Florida Bar
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida Juris Doctor Degree, with Academic Honors.
- Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science with a minor in Women’s Studies, with Academic Honors.
Partner + Attorney
Brian Motroni’s dedication to personal injury law stretches back 15 years. Before receiving his bachelor’s degree with honors in Political Science from the University of South Florida in 2003, Brian began as a law clerk in 2002. He worked his way up to case manager and has served in virtually every position on the personal injury case ladder, including fulfilling paralegal duties. After graduating from Stetson University College of Law in 2006, he immediately began practicing law as a personal injury attorney.
Brian has received the Rising Star award from Martindale-Hubbell, a recognition bestowed upon a limited number of attorneys with fewer than 10 years practicing.
A native of Tampa, Brian has been a mentor in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Tampa Bay, helped a number of autism awareness and research charities, and coordinated attorney participation in the Justice Teaching Program through the Florida Supreme Court, which helps students learn about the Constitution and the importance of law in society.
Brian is committed to treating each of his clients like family and to develop trust and rapport that allows him to represent their interests with passion and zeal.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Stetson University College of Law, with academic honors, 2006; Juris Doctor.
- University of South Florida, with academic honors, 2003; Political Science.
David Veenstra started his legal career in Tampa, where he has worked on a variety of civil litigation at the trial and appellate level, including foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, contracts, and landlord/tenant disputes. Today, he focuses on marital and family law. Additionally, David serves on the Florida Bar Association’s Military Affairs Committee.
David attended Stetson University College of Law where he served as a Research Assistant for Family Law and in Trial Advocacy. He also achieved IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance/Tax Counseling for the Elderly Advanced Certification and served as a local site supervisor in the VITA program. He was inducted into the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, was awarded the Fred G. Minnis Sr. Bar Association Diversity Scholarship, and received the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award.
Prior to becoming an attorney, David served in the United States Air Force and attained the rank of Senior Master Sergeant. Throughout his career, he was assigned to nine separate locations, including four overseas tours in the Pacific, the Far East, Southwest Asia and in Europe. A combat veteran, SMSgt Veenstra deployed overseas to participate in both Operation Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom, including leading troops while under fire in Iraq. He was also responsible for installation security at Andrews Air Force Base, home of Air Force One, and traveled by Air Force One outside the United States. Additionally, he traveled extensively for the Air Force on other missions, serving in 35 separate countries.
An Honor Graduate of the Air Force Law Enforcement Academy, SMSgt Veenstra served his entire career in the military police. As an Airman he received the following awards and decorations: Air Force Meritorious Service Medal (4), Air Force Commendation Medal (7), Air Force Achievement Medal (7), Army Achievement Medal (1), Southwest Asia Service Medal with 2 Bronze Star Devices, Air Force Good Conduct Medal (6), National Defense Service Medal (2), Southwest Asia Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, Navy Expert Rifle Medal, Coast Guard Expert Rifle Medal, Navy Expert Pistol Shot Medal, Coast Guard Expert Pistol Medal, Kuwait Liberation Medal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Kuwait Liberation Medal Government of Kuwait.
David was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area and graduated from H.B. Plant High School before matriculating at the University of South Florida. He has been married to Diane Veenstra, an elementary school classroom teacher who specializes in math and science, since 1984.
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Family Law
- Name Change
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Spousal Support
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
- Florida Supreme Court
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Florida Bar Association’s Military Affairs Committee
- American Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Military and Veterans Affairs Committee
- Hillsborough Bar Association Military and Veterans Affairs Committee
- Givens Family Law Inn of Court of Tampa
- Veterans Law Institute Pro Bono Initiative, Stetson Law
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- The Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
- Master of Science, Criminal Justice, University of Central Florida
- President’s List & Dean’s List, 4.0 GPA
- Inducted into Alpha Phi Sigma, Criminal Justice Honor Society
- Selectee, Graduate Incentive Fellowship
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminology, University of South Florida
- Dean’s List and Honors Convocation
- Recipient, Airmen Achievement Award for Academic Superiority
- Recipient, Air Force Association Outstanding Academic Achievement “Eagle Grant”
Further Education, Training, & Accomplishments
- FBI National Academy, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Department of Defense Inspector General School
- Hostage/Crisis Negotiations
- Master Instructor, Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America